Open Search

DZ HYP. Because we can.

Blue icon: List with three dashes and three ticks in front of them


Documentation for housing sector financings

We would like to gain a current overview of your company'sfinancial circumstances. As a bank, we have a natural interest in finding out about our clients' financial situation prior to extending a loan, based on your company documents and the property documentation. On top of this, section 18 of the German Banking Act (KWG) imposes a legal obligation for disclosure of financial circumstances.

Compliance with this duty is strictly monitored by the German Federal Financial Services Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – "BaFin").

This exchange of information is also necessary for the mandatory rating of your business. We are happy to provide an overview of the documents required for the granting of a loan. After receipt we will analyse these  internally, and will discuss the results with you – in a spirit of partnership and trust.

Company-related documents

The following documents are important to us:

  • external auditors' report, to include the most recent financial statements;
  • financial statements and annual reports for the last two years;
  • depending on the date of the most recent annual report, preliminary financial statements or interim figures may be required;
  • business plan for the next five years.

Property-related documents

Whilst we endeavour to keep your efforts at a minimum.
The following property-related documents are nevertheless essential:

Property documentsnew constructionexisting property
Current land registry entry
(if applicable, consents for entry in section II)
Official location plan/land registry mapxx
Year and type of construction x
Construction specificationsxx
Drawings/floor plansxx
Calculation of spaces and volumexx
List of construction costsx 
List of modernisation costs For measures involving the property serving as collateral
Profitability calculationxFor measures involving the property serving as collateral
List of maintenance and modernisation work already performed x
Construction permitx 
List of rents x
Commercial rental contracts (including annexes and supplements)xx
Current pictures of the property x
Certificate of insurancexx

Additional property papers

We need the following documentation for

  • building leases: the building lease contract with all supplements and current ground rent
  • full or partial ownership: self-containment certificate and partition statement
  • publicly subsidised housing construction: subsidy notes and regulations

Depending on the type and condition of the property, further documentation or information may be required.

Surveyors for determining the mortgage lending value and for inspection

In addition to comprehensive market research, our range of services also includes property valuations and expert appraisals from our subsidiary VR WERT.