DZ HYP. Because we can.

Home > Customers > Retail Customers > My contract

My contract

If your personal data change or you wish to change details of your contract, please let us know by filling in the forms on the left. Please send these fully completed and signed by e-mail to or by post.

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Change of address / relocation notification

Please inform us of your new address in writing as soon as possible. If it is only effective from a certain date, please state this on the form.


Change in bank details

Please inform us of your new bank details using the form for issuing a SEPA basic direct debit mandate. For each loan we require a  separate authorisation (mandate). Please note that at least one account holder must also be a borrower.

Change of name

Please inform us of your change of name on the adjacent form and provide us with a copy of an official document (e.g. identity card, marriage certificate).



If you would like to adjust your repayment rates, please inform us of your change request using the adjacent form.