DZ HYP. Because we can.
Our services to the housing sector
Our sustainably successful cooperation with housing sector companies in Germany can be summarised thus: "We are your competent partner concerning the financing of your property".
Whether you are a cooperative, a municipal enterprise or a nationwide business – our focus is on you as our client. Our Regional Directors are dedicated and reliable local contacts. Benefit from close proximity to an experienced and committed partner.
- Personal service, delivered by dedicated contacts: personal client advisors, personal loan officers, personal surveyors
- Attractive terms, thanks to attractive funding via AAA-rated Pfandbriefe
- Customised financing structures
- Flat hierarchy, to ensure lean, fast and flexiblefinancing solutions
- Closely-defined security purpose agreement
- No sale of performing loan receivables
- Assignment of claims for the return of collateral
- Financing offers including extra features – without extra cost
Close contacts to the housing sector
We maintain close contacts to housing sector associations, where in some cases we have been a member for many years. In fact, DZ BANK's institutional housing sector advisory board consists of experienced Management Board members of nationwide housing enterprises. Accordingly, we maintain a close dialogue with yourselves, and are acutely aware of your current needs.
Our expertise for the housing sector
- We are a premium supporting member of the German Federation of German Housing and Real Estate Enterprises (Bundesverband deutscher Wohnungs- und Immobilienunternehmen – "GdW").
- Experience as a dependable partner
- Valuation expertise through our subsidiary VR WERT (HypZert)
- Member of numerous German housing sector associations
We are a premium supporting member of the German Federation of German Housing and Real Estate Enterprises (Bundesverband deutscher Wohnungs- und Immobilienunternehmen – "GdW").
As Germany's largest umbrella association, GdW advocates the interests of its regional associations and their members – around 3,000 housing and real estate enterprises all over Germany – vis-à-vis politicians, general business and the media.
DESWOS – helping people to help themselves
We are a member of DESWOS Deutsche Entwicklungshilfe für soziales Wohnungs- und Siedlungswesen e.V. – a non-profit organisation for social housing, supported by GdW's member associations and their member companies.
The main objective of DESWOS is to combat poverty and a lack of housing in the world's underdeveloped countries.
Being aware of our particular responsibility as a bank, and as a financing partner to the housing sector, our commitment goes beyond pure membership: we donate.