DZ HYP. Because we can.
Documentation for housing sector financings
We would like to gain a current overview of your company'sfinancial circumstances. As a bank, we have a natural interest in finding out about our clients' financial situation prior to extending a loan, based on your company documents and the property documentation. On top of this, section 18 of the German Banking Act (KWG) imposes a legal obligation for disclosure of financial circumstances. Compliance with this duty is strictly monitored by the German Federal Financial Services Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – "BaFin").
This exchange of information is also necessary for the mandatory rating of your business. We are happy to provide an overview of the documents required for the granting of a loan. After receipt we will analyse these internally, and will discuss the results with you – in a spirit of partnership and trust.
The following documents are important to us:
- external auditors' report, to include the most recent financial statements;
- financial statements and annual reports for the last two years;
- depending on the date of the most recent annual report, preliminary financial statements or interim figures may be required;
- business plan for the next five years.
Whilst we endeavour to keep your efforts at a minimum.
The following property-related documents are nevertheless essential:
|Property documents||New construction||Existing property|
|Current land registry entry|
(if applicable, consents for entry in section II)
|Official location plan/land registry map||X||X|
|Year and type of construction||X|
|Calculation of spaces and volume||X||X|
|List of construction costs||X|
|List of modernisation costs||For measures involving the property serving as collateral|
|Profitability calculation||X||For measures involving the property serving as collateral|
|List of maintenance and modernisation work already performed||X|
|Commercial rental contracts (including annexes and supplements)||X||X|
|Current pictures of the property||X|
|Certificate of insurance||X||X|
Additional property papers
We need the following documentation for
- building leases: the building lease contract with all supplements and current ground rent
- full or partial ownership: self-containment certificate and partition statement
- publicly subsidised housing construction: subsidy notes and regulations
Depending on the type and condition of the property, further documentation or information may be required.
Surveyors for determining the mortgage lending value and for inspection
In addition to comprehensive market research, our range of services also includes property valuations and expert appraisals from our subsidiary VR WERT.