We provide opportunities. You shape the future.
A traditional apprenticeship after finishing school, or a degree programme instead? With us, the choice is yours. You can opt for vocational training to become a bank officer, or you can pursue a dual-study programme.Mehr erfahren
Vocational training as a bank officer
Are you open-minded, sociable, and a team player? Are you interested in finance, figures and loan agreements? Then you've come to exactly the right place. With our practice-oriented training, you will receive a sound qualification in the commercial and public-sector property financing market. You will gain insight into our traditional lending business, controlling or audit. You can also develop a feel for the securities business. By completing your training at DZ HYP, you have the chance to take on interesting positions within the Bank.
Apply now to start your vocational training on 01 August 2020 at our Munster (Westphalia) office. You can find the online application here.
The vocational training
- Training plans: mandatory programme combined with individual placements
travel and accommodation costs paid for by DZ HYP
- Focus in Munster (Westphalia), week-long stays in Hamburg
- Insights into DZ BANK, a cooperative bank, and DKM Darlehenskasse Münster eG
- Internships at other companies within DZ BANK Group possible
- Vocational school: block teaching at Genossenschaftliches Berufskolleg in Munster (Westphalia)
- AuditTV for audit preparation
- In-house teaching
- Compensation as per wage agreement (from 1,036 Euro during the first year of training to 1,160 Euro in the third year)
- Flexible working hours, without a set schedule
- Trainee projects
- In-house dining facilities
- Fitness studios at the head offices, along with many company sports offerings
- Special benefits: regular trainee meet-ups, group theatre season tickets
- Employee discounts
- Company pensions
The vocational school
During several weeks of theory training phases at the co-operative vocational school in Munster, you will gain profound insights into the work of a bank officer. The vocational school offers teaching in the subjects of banking management, general economics, accounting, data processing, cooperative studies, sports and the English language. The school is situated in Munster (Westphalia), and has good connections to public transport and accommodation.
After your vocational training
Have you successfully completed your vocational training and would now like to continue working with us? Then things are looking up for you. DZ HYP supports you in your ongoing professional development, for example with earning a Bachelor's degree while working.